1.15.2003

9:50 pm.

Tomorrow is a Thursday. I've heard that Thursday is supposed to be the most relaxed day of the week for anyone. I guess it may be because it's the day before Friday, and Friday means the weekend. I don't really believe it. I have had many a stressed out Thursday. Anyhow, I just bought this shirt. It's hilarious, to me anyway. It has this white kitten on it, and this kitten is wearing a Viking mask and holding two Viking axes, while saying, "We are your Overlords!" It's a quote from the song "Immigrant Song," by Led Zeppelin. It makes me laugh, and I like things that make me laugh, so I bought it. I have quite a weird sense of what it funny and what isn't. Maybe it's my age, I don't know. I'm glad I'm surrounding myself with things that will make me laugh. I do that a lot when I am depressed about life. I suppose it gives me a little hope when things start to get shitty.

I think I am going to get my Doctorate in English. I don't know why, I just want to. I also think I will be attending school for my entire life. But after I graduate, I am going to travel, and glean. I'm saving up for my sitar, and my tabla. I'll probably have to travel quite a bit to be schooled about those. I am truly excited about them, however. I think about having a sitar a lot. Maybe I could just write Ravi Shankar, and tell him I want lessons. I'm sure he'd do it...

10:04 pm.


No comments: