10.03.2003

?:?? am.


Tomorrow is a Saturday. I'm thinking too much these days. Thoughts are always healthy, but I feel as though my brain is working overtime. Which is not healthy. It's creating an accute case of insomnia. I suppose I can sleep whenever I want, however, there is too much to sort through in my mind. I feel like a computer analyzing information; I'm like a really really slow computer, and someone is trying to download tons of information way too fast. Let's hope my system doesn't crash. Also, I've been sleeping in four hour intervals. It's making one day seem like five. Twelve hours ago seems like a year ago. Fifteen minutes seems like yesterday, and so on and so forth. I think I'm going to have to find a new place to live soon. People are weird about money, even though I practically not spending any of theirs. I don't eat there food, I hardly shower, here at least, and I don't use any of their products. So, you would think that would be alright. I did however tell them that I would pay $100 a month, which, for good reasons, I don't have. Ah well, we'll see what happens. I can live with it.

6:30 am.

No comments: