11.09.2003

I don't know what to write. I'm really tired, but I can't sleep. My body won't warm up and my brain won't sober up. I'm drinking tea, I thought it might help. I think I should go to bed now. I'm not really working right. It'd really like to fall right asleep. So I don't start thinking about things that, right now, seem so incredibly important, but honestly, they shouldn't. I wish I could just take a bath. That would not only warm me up, but also put me half asleep? Why is Thanksgiving practically skipped? I mean, so many stores are already displaying Christmas decorations. I like Thanksgiving, maybe the best. Fall is such a nice time. Too bad it was sort of skipped this year. The season that is. Um, ya, my birthday is the day before Thanksgiving this year. What am I writing. None of this matters, and I'm tired. That's right.

No comments: