12.27.2004

Irrational ridiculous
Absurd
Horrible
Melancholic misery
and
Glum


******************************************** * **

I have so much to say.
And no way to communicate it.

More often I feel
My self-indulgent rantings mean so little.
I question the points and reasons
Knowing I’ll always line up letters
In an attempt to do something or
Dictate

I wouldn’t say that I feel sorry for myself
And maybe that’s because I’m just stupid
I feel diseased
I feel crooked and confused
Always by this two-timing thought process
There’s the ignition
A match that lights the wick
Which is only inches long
Patience isn’t necessarily important
It has nothing to do with sparking brainwaves
I should avoid fire altogether

So here’s the rationale;
The raison d'être:

Well I can’t think of it right now
I had an idea, but forgot



Oh shit.

It seems I’ve done it again




******************************************** *



blah blah and blah.
I'm having a really hard time.


No comments: