6.07.2005

every post i write on this screen is for you. nobody else. you and i, and that's how it's always been. nothing's new under the sun. your eyes were the only eyes i ever cared about, as to whether or not you read what i had to say. and it hasn't ever mattered whether or not you do if fact read it. it's still been written, so, it matters to me regardless. i don't know if that makes any sense. it does to me, and despite the fact that me consistently writing in this to you was quasi-inadvertent, that doesn't make it any less true.
i can't stop pulling out my hair. i don't smell like puppies. i'm really pissed that you said that about me. as in "i'm really pissed that you said that about me." unless i do smell like puppies. but i'm pretty sure that i smell like salt and sweat and human. the girl sitting next to me in the "tech lab" at the library just opened this webpage that was really loud. she freaked out, and probably felt very awkward. i keep thinking about how badly i want beer to drink right now. but i can't have any beer, because it costs money, with i do not have, especially with my up and coming living situation. i am excited, and i don't believe it will be "the spot." not if i or jason or leo have anything to say about it. i don't know about opie, but i know that the three of us are not about having people come over at random. i'm going to live in a church, and there are two places to be baptized, and a cellar door and it's gonna be great.
this post really sucks to me. i'm gonna post it anyway, just because there are quite a few words. i will post again when i get home. the library is a weird place, in which i am kind of freaked out. and there are far too many things to look at right now. people are weird.

No comments: