5.06.2006

my father's daughter. and the cigarettes. and the blonde hair almond eyes jaw line. today is jazz but later. lewis the pirate. tom the body builder. some girls from harvard. lauren. i had this dream the other night in which i found myself causally performing coitus with some girl, who i apparently knew in the dream. but before it all went down i asked her if she had any diseases. she said no. okay. the act itself was mildly painful and uncomfortable. needless to say i didn't really enjoy it, but went along with the whole ordeal anyway. when everything was said and done, i got up, and proceeded to play the harp. there were giant piles of meat. the dogs came from miles.

today i look exactly like river phoenix in :stand by me.: the moments i have to relax are unenjoyable. i feel restless and upset. no one calls or writes. i have to keep myself moving forward. occupied. remember the importance of both. disdain wells up inside of me. then the fear and the sadness. and i hate everyone. and i drink. and i smoke too many cigarettes. i miss my bike. it was yellow.

No comments: