11.12.2006

you are never forgotten in the night time
as i dizzily drink up the tomatoes
the night is beastly and as much as i
try so very hard to subject myself to drunkenness
it remains night
just as day is day and always inevitably so

i fall asleep to the realities that aren't my own
i take myself somewhere else during consciousness
only to be abruptly brought back by the belligerent bellows
of people i only know for now
and will soon forget these instances in which we corresponded
too bad or something

the fact that everyone is trying too hard
make me want to break my skin
and bones away
from everything that is the world
but where
does one go
to do such things i wonder most times

there is here and now
the pointless ramblings
the handsome men
there is here and now
but these two things are overlooked by all
the fanciful ideas of whatever might be

so everything is irrelevant in the end.
always and forever negating itself
and we're always only trying

No comments: