5.29.2007

{what would mr. rogers do?}

okay. it's going to work this time. there are two gnats buzzing around my hands. i just caught the scent of what a friend of mine smelled like on any given day. i'm tired and optimistic. the glare of the computer screen on my hands makes them look enormous. like cinder blocks. why can't i be good. like mr. rogers. loving and saintly. just doing what it is i do, and avoiding all distractions and sadness. let's make this work and try harder. i feel ill. let's fix this. i'd like to be more sound, and remain so.

2 comments:

albeo said...

well I don't really know who Mr Rogers is, I only knew one Mr Rogers, he was a nice man, short, skinny, bookish and kind. I guess this Mr Rogers would have recommended you leave sadness behind and go and enjoy life... but then, I doubt this was the same Mr Rogers...

m.henry said...

i don't know. my mr. rogers would have probably said the same thing. "mr. roger's neighborhood" was a tv show when i was a kid. he was awesome. and i've recently discovered that he was really awesome. anyway. feeling better. just moved out of little italy. now i live in cleveland heights. it's exciting. and really really hot outside. which i like.