8.22.2007

{so.}

i live in portland now. how about that. or at least, this is where i am right now. we don't have a home yet, but we hopefully will by thursday or friday. i've been smoking like a chimney. and trying to be more confident, a department of mine that has been lacking. usually i don't care too much, but being in a new place, and my propensity to space out leave me completely confused upon the arrival of any foreign human contact.

i was about to go into a list of my hopes and dreams, but i don't think i'll be doing that right now. i'm ALMOST done with my journal. the one i've had for a year and a half now. i hate it. i want it out of my sight. someone send me a new journal to fill. a plain one. of any colour besides red or black or blue. yellow would be nice. also green. and let me press again that it should be absolutely plain! send me an email, and i'll give you an address. thanks in advance.

also, i am afraid of buses. a lot. but i rode one today all by myself.

additionally, i don't have my headphones, and it's really sad. i want them so badly.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I miss you lady. You should send me your address, I'll send you a journal, perhaps for an early birthday present, or maybe for a "just because I miss you and love you present." Anyway, I thought about you and your journal the other day because I have to self publish a book for one of my art classes and I thought to myself, "I wish my journal was as awesome as Megan's." You should do that, get your journal printed up fancy. It costs $25 for a hardback. I'll tell you the wesite, but I forget it right now.

Hopefully I will have my phone back on soon. I hate the bursar.

I love you.

Anonymous said...

hello friend,

i am in the process of assembling a care package of sorts, but i have no address. email me if you can ekeegan@bgsu.edu i read you were mugged, i am incredibly sorry that portland hasn't been more hospitable. i miss you and think of you often. let me know if there is something in particular you need (other than a journal that is). je t'aime

emily