11.02.2007

{savannah.}

back south. no mothers came tonight. there was no quitting, only premonitions. what can be within the absence of letting go. when you speak supposed truths about how all is so well. here no one can tell. because no one is listening. and i only see myself reaching. my hand was over your mouth in anticipation. just to feel the vibrations of thought reaching its way to the throat. the lack of satisfaction swayed me, as though i might turn to dust, were i not to move. then rubbing pathetic, bitten legs. if i can just keep moving. if i can make myself live in a constant state of newness. i sang along. and softly felt a face i wished to be my own. there's a dream some of us share. and a way of being which seems to please. let us not be too hasty. i want to do my dreams. and all the things i thought i knew once. in a time where nothing seemed too far from reality. despite intensity.

the area codes i've memorized in passing times. soot from my lungs has crept up and gathered me secretly. although i always told everyone. in an attempt to show a sense of intimacy. the tar and poisoning of love, an actuality. i'd say, that if you only knew my heart, you'd hate me, knowing how often i contemplated everything that's already happened. a great fault.

the streets grew narrow and so soon they where long trodden. i knew. i was not meant for such a world. i knew. but kept along a path so sedating, i could hardly remember a point in which my life lacked such a fog. fog that breaks the breathing of a young woman. well, if world is what you make of it then i am lost and dreaming. tell me i am lonely child and wanting life too real. a wrong and wriggling soul suspended by my own disbelief. and there is no succumbing to the state in which i've placed myself.

there will be.

an additional epoch
gathered.

it is good to be enchanted. to go away.

i can't help but see the night.
when we lie together.

No comments: