1.26.2008

{old days. new days.}

apparently, i've reached a new summit of adulthood. the days where i could drink endless amounts of coffee and crash out as soon as the ol' noggin hit the pillow are over. one cup and i'm starring at the ceiling until 5am. so i've been spending this time with music, and reading my old blog subject to change. from when i was 17! it's funny. and wonderfully cute. such an adolescent emotional roller coaster. seriously, one day i'm loving life and in love and excited, and the next i want to off myself. but can't quite ever figure out why i'm so upset. funny how that works. silly megan. i'm pretty sure most everyone felt that way. most of the entries are ramble-jamble, similar to now, but i sound very articulate and thoughtful. i would have a crush on me if i were in high school. but really, God forbid THAT ever happen again. no thanks.

i'm listening to turning dragon again. can't stop. i am also naughtily drinking a beer. namely so i can fall asleep after that coffee. but i've been abstaining. don't tell. i love booze somethin' awful.

i've also realized in my inner monologue i refer to myself as "meg". which is weird, because no one really calls me meg. except my dad, who calls me "megzy". and my brother blake, who calls me "megwah". but he hasn't done that for years.

i should try bed soon. before i start to think about cancer. i can feel it comin' on. tomorrow is going to be awesome.

1 comment:

albeo said...

I find I can no longer drink endless amounts of booze without getting awfully trashed and making an absolute tw*t of myself.

A man with visible gray hair should know his limits. Or at least know how to hide them...