12.04.2008

{ foot-in-mouth. }

You know like, when you're trying to make friends, and it seems the more you try, the more you fail at making friends? Like, when you put yourself out there, out on the line, all naked and shit, it is at the most inappropiate moment, inadvertantly, that you make your move. Or say your piece. Two cents. So everyone looks at you like you're the most malapropo person ever. Yeah. It's funny, because I often feel that way when attempting relationships with Christians. Which may or may not be true. I tend to over-emotionalize things. And treat people like they really don't like me. Regardless of what they say or don't say. God, where is my mind. Have I mentioned lately how much I don't want to drink anymore. And how that's all I can think about right now?

No comments: