12.09.2002



11:55 pm.

Tomorrow is a Tuesday. It's nice to finally feel somewhat in control of my life. Everything is a little more peaceful and serene. At the same time, however, my life is being shaken up. I keep thinking, "It's time." And it is. It is time. Time for change. And the change is finally a good thing. But sometimes, I feel that the changes that occur in my life are selfish changes. And they aren't productive or good, just consuming of what I want or feel I need. I think that right now in life I am selfish, and that's okay for a time. What I mean by selfish is that I am looking towards my own self-interest right now. Or you could say I am self-seeking. I don't mean egocentric or ungenerous. But change is good, and so is being a little selfish right now. I have a lot ahead of me. And I hope that I figure it all out. I suppose my main goal for the time being is to do what I want to in terms of what I am dreaming right now. Because to me dreaming is very important, and I cannot forget about dreaming now, or ever. I cannot forget to dream and act upon those dreams. Because what would I be living for then?

12:10 am.


No comments: