12.10.2002



12:17 am.

Tomorrow is a Thursday. As in twenty-four hours from now. It still seems like it's Tuesday. When, in actuality, it isn't. I just finished watching "The Sunday Night Sex Show", which is a great show. Now some show with Oprah is on, and it is horrible. Not because they are bad people, but because they are talking about dinner parties, and how not enough women have dinner parties these days. They are exchanging recipes and taking and giving advice about the consistency of mashed potatoes. It's making me sad. I don't think life should revolve around things like that. However, it does for some. This is about the third thing that I have encountered over the past fifteen minutes that makes me confused. First of all, I recieved this e-mail about how Bill Gates was going to send me $400 for every time I forwarded this message to my friends, and it was no joke!!! After that I read something about Area 51 on the tool website. This frusterated me. I don't like to think about things that I am unsure about, but those situations and confrontations are inevitable. Following this was Oprah. I am disappointed. Very disappointed. I have to make it a point to not get sucked into some monotonous life. A life where all I think about is the next potluck I have to go to, or what shower curtain will go best with my toilet cover, or which type of sweater compliments my earlobes. I am tired. Time for bed.

12:28 am.


No comments: