10.23.2003

I guess I'm really selfish. I feel like I'm not appriciated by anyone. I know that isn't true. But it feels that way. I just saw a man running down the street, but it kind of looked like he was seizing down the street. He was really bald, with a few strands of wild, out of control, white hair on his head. I smell like bonfire. But there was no bonfire, oh no, it was a grill fire. Some friends of mine thought it would be a fun to have a quazi-bonfire, but using the grill. They just threw logs in the grill. Which I guess doesn't matter because it was shit anyway. I should shave my head. That way, when I don't want to shower I won't feel the slightest like I have to. All this hair makes for greasiness. Well, I'm going to go drink coffee and read my book. The spotlight will be on me in my mind. And in everyone I see, they will have the spotlight on their lives. Life is a stage and we certainly are all players. Goffman, I believe is who made that theory. Well, Shakespeare wrote it, but Goffman put it into social context. Lights out.

No comments: