10.23.2003

This is why I love my solidude. This is why I keep myself from people. Because emotional attachments can only lead to grief. Especially when you love someone so much, and your affection and passion doesn't make them blink an eye. Maybe my hormones are just off, but I haven't felt tears roll down my face in a long time. These kind of tears. Leave it to me to have a relationship with someone who doesn't understand the concept of emotion. Or even what emotions are, or where they come from. So here I am, always having to explain myself. Why do I want to be close to you? Let's see, what is it, oh ya, it's this emotional bond I have with you. And over the past three years I have aquired much of it for you, so I guess it makes sense. But only to me. And this is my dilemma. I know there isn't a future in this, but what's the point of ending it now? Love is a horrible horrible thing, and I swear to god that I will keep myself away from it. It isn't fair. Why do I deserve this. This isn't working.

No comments: