10.18.2003

Last night I went to bed at 9:15 pm. Wha!? Yes, that's correct. I was allowed to leave work early, I think it had something to do with me looking like I was about to pass out. And surprisingly, that's exactly how I felt. When I was taking shower after I got home, I did't think I was going to make it. I was completely disoriented. It was like being really stoned, just nowhere as nice. Instead of feeling really nice, I felt like my face was caving in. Anyhow, I sort of felt like I wasted a Friday, but I know I'll have a fun time tonight. It's really hard to stay completely focused on a dream or goal. I'm practically programing myself in order to always have this dream in mind. I'm changing my mentality. I have to stay focused. It's imperative. Well, lots to do today. It's already 7:30 am. I'm burning daylight.

No comments: