10.14.2003

Wow, what a crazy crazy CRAZY DAY! It's been great. It really has been. First of all, I just naturally woke up around 7:30 am, so I didn't have to wake up to my super annoying alarm clock. I mean, it's really annoying. I hate it, but I need it. I'm not a very good waker-upper. Ha, not a word. Then, I got to eat breakfast. And we had lactose free milk in the fridge! Yeay. I had corn flakes with my Don't Kill Megan milk, and a banana, I love bananas, and tea, I love tea. THEN! on my way to class, which I was about 20 minutes late to, I listened to this CD that a friend of mine made. He made it so that we could stay awake on our drive to North Carolina this summer. It's called the "Keep us Awake Mix". Ya, so I listened to that and it rocked my socks. I don't wear socks, but it rocked them anyway. The first track was Aenima, and I was all angry and screaming "fuck" a lot in my car, and the NEXT song was "Whip It", and I just died. I couldn't stop laughing about this song. Especially since it came after such an angry song. The rest of the CD was cool, too. There was some Rush and some Dead Kennedys and Sublime and The Who and Primus and um, oh, I don't remember. All good stuff. Except for this Beatles song. I like it, it just didn't fit. Anyhow, I went to my grama's today, and she talked a lot, and told me I could have an antique sewing machine! Sweat! It's really interesting. She also gave me ten dollars, And this crazy orange shirt. THEN I napped. And it was oh so warm and nice. Nothing beats a nice warm nap. I defy anyone who disagrees. It's the best. THEN! I went with my friend to my mom and dad's to eat chicken. And God knows I love chicken. And I saw my kitties Lenny and Carl. I love them so. They're both girls. What's in a name? THEN!!!! I went to class with my friend Emily, we carpool and laugh a lot. She has a painting class, and I have a ceramics class. We really didn't want to go. But we did. And my class was cancelled. Which is why I am in here, writing about nothing. I just like writing. It's cathartic. Um. Ya, I'm in this computer lab, and I didn't know if there was a class in here, so I asked this lady who was walking out. She said, "It's open lab..." Which meant nothing to me, because I'm dense like that. So I asked her if that meant I could mess around on the computer. And she said, "It's open lab..." So I guess that means I can. HOt DaMN! She was fugly anyway. Big teeth. Ya, I have to wait for Emily to get out of class. It's only 6. I have another hour to wait. OH well, today was too superb to be bad now. So I've narrowed it down. I'm either going to make movies or music. I know I have to make something. And those are the two things I want to make. Well, either or. Some lady just sneezed and it was gross. Sometimes I wish I could just turn my life into a big cinematic musical. I'd dance around and sing to and at people. They'd think I was crazy. And I suppose I am, but either way I win. Man! That would be great! I would dance and shit! What if people went along with it?! Amazing. It would be amazing. I think I'm gonna do that. It'll be funny and abnormal. The world needs more abnormal and weird anyway! That reminds me of a funny story. About two years ago, I used to hang out with these two chicks, and they were really cool. Anyhow, this one time we were at Target, and I was going through my platform shoes era. The parking lot had recently been repaved, but only partially. I stepped on a ledge of pavement while walking back to the car, and completely landed on my face. It was horrible, but hillarious. I was lying there, hurting a lot, and my two friends were laughing really hard because for some reason, they thought I had done it on purpose. Well, I hadn't, and I was all bloody on the hands and ew. So, after that, I would always fall in public a lot. People would flip out and ask me if I was alright. I would be pretending to cry, while my friends laughed histerically and tried to petend they were worried. It was good times. Really fuckin funny stuff. That reminds me, I used to be really concerned about laughing a lot when I was stoned, but I don't care anymore, and it's great. The other day Emily and I smoked and laughed a lot and it was so great. I haven't laughed like that in a long time, and i needed that. She cried. The best part is how my laugh is really stupid and sounds ridiculous. A friends of mine called my work place and ordered a sub yesterday. I said something really silly and stupid and she laughed at me. I could tell by her laugh that she had been smoking and that made me laugh a lot. This is a girl I have known my whole life, and her laugh gets really funny when she's high. Oh man, it's funny. I'm don't have much else to say. I'm happy. Yeah. Music is great. Ethos. It's true man, for real. I'm gonna go smoke...

No comments: