10.13.2003

I have flour all over me. In my face and hair and covering the lenses of my glasses. I love advertisments. Commercials. They make me laugh a lot. Like this one I just saw for a furnace, something about how you need to protect your family from the blistering cold. Because what kind of father would you be if you had an old furnace, or a furnace that's not up to par, and you make your children wear sweaters in the house. They children will tell their teachers that their house is cold, and the teachers will say, "Oh yes, little Bobby's parents have a bad furnace, so he freezes all day and all night, I think we should take up a collection of blankets, sweaters, coats and turtlenecks for poor, little Bobby. And maybe some earmuffs and mittens to keep his little appendages warm." And your fellow employees would say, "Why yes, Mr. *** doesn't have a warm house like we do. He's not as good as us... In fact, he sucks!" Then they'd laugh their businessman laughs with their chins pressed against their necks, their collars creating numerous wrinkles. White sparkling teeth. Starched shirts. Stripped ties. Choking them. Yeah, so, if you don't have a furnace you suck!!! Yeah advertisment. I love Oreos... I LOVE THEM SO MUCH! They're great. Not as great as being a musician though. Which is what I'm gonna be. Yep. I'm moving to California. Fuck everybody. I'm a selfish asshole.

No comments: