11.26.2003

Birthday thusfar: I've only been awake about an hour, and have managed to be bombarded with confusion every step I take. My mo came over around 8:45am. She brought me Fruity Pebbles (yEs! family size!) and a gigantic spider... She said, "Megan, I know how much you love spiders, so I got you thing big one." And she purchased a caard for the spider to give me, and it said, "I thought I'd tell you Happy Birthday, Megan... Before I EAT you!" Which made me laugh a lot. Then she gave me 3 other cards. Two sentimental, and one with a cat on it. The cat one was from my kitty Carl, who is presently living with the rents. The weird thing is that it was only from Carl, even though there are five other cats living there. But the card explained what the others cats were doing. Which confused me greatly. Anyhow, I'm gonna go eat my cereal. YeaH! Oh, I'd also like to add that the computer I am on doesn't have spell check for blogger. Which I don't understand, because every other computer I've been on has it... I don't understand. I'd like spell check for my birthday. Maybe in my brain.

No comments: