11.16.2003

So yeah. I'm not sure why, but I'm really fucking irritated. At everything and everyone. Not everyone, but a lot of people I know well. I am moving!!! As soon as I can. God! This town sucks so much and breads annoying people. And the TV is on right now, and I don't know why, but it's bothering me too. Stupid fucking TV! I'm so agitated. I could explode with anger right now. I need to leave. This is a horrible place full of horrible people and I don't want to get sucked into this bullshit. I mean honesty. God I'm so pissed off. I feel like cutting myself off from people forever. From all the people that piss me off. Or maybe I should just tell them to their fucking faces that they make me want to puke. But that's a lot of people I guess. I don't even know what I'm writing anymore. It isn't even half true. I just feel really horrible right now. And no one can fix it.

No comments: