11.05.2003

Tomorrow is a Friday. And it's gonna suck. Man, oh, man. Martin Luther rocks! I imagine Joseph Fiennes is much more attractive then the actual Luther ever could have been, but Luther rocks nonetheless. Anyhow, yes. I love people like that. People who know how to analyze. Not only analyze, but analyze the important things. I'm sure some jock could analyze a tape recorded football game, but what if we all figured out what was truly important, and analyzed those things, instead of all that pointless pish posh. I don't know. "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind." What was I saying, yes, people who know how to actually THINK! They know how to absorb different ideas, and determine things. Make results happen. Stand up for what they believe in. That is a truly beautiful thing. "Give me something [good] to die for, to make it beautiful to live." I know that's a rock song and what not, but it's funny because it's true. There's nothing I enjoy more then talking with an intelligent individual. And it could possibly be anyone, so I usually let just about anyone talk to me. Then I make my silent judgments. I'm such a bastard. But a smart bastard. Sometimes.

No comments: