11.09.2003

What was I gonna say... I'll just observe for a little while... Martha the cat is extremely cute when she's asleep. However, when she's chewing up the wires to my speakers, well, let's say she's less than precious. I'm wearing a white knitted hat, and my hair is in pigtail brades, braids? Who knows, someone probably. Either way I look like a viking, what with my "braides" and Norwegian face. Sleep is where I'm a viking... Today has to have been a dream. But at least it was a nice one. Some Sublime an Oatmeal hit the spot to make it a great day. Once again, I find myself alone. Typing ramblings to a computer. And wanting to be somewhere else, talking with people. I believe I have this urge because I don't want to think my own thoughts. Some nights they just get way too intense and futile. And it's so hard to pull out of that nosedive. I don't know where these thoughts come from. There are what make me believe in demonic warefar. Or at least demons that is. Demons fighting my mind. I just have to keep myself occupied until I'm too tired to think anymore. I'm usually okay when I'm sleeping next to someone. But my solitude drives me out of my mind sometimes. I mean, I really truly feel crazy. Out of my mind. Or gourd for that matter. Whatever that means... I can understand why people want to be Christians though. I'd like that feeling or warmth and security I once had. Well, maybe I'll go to Big Boy and sit and draw or something. Today, in a crazy recovering from stoned stuper, I made the coolest collage out of an empty cigarette box. It was seriously the most creative thing ever. I cut it up and taped it back together. It makes me happy to know that I can take anything and turn it into something new. Go me.

No comments: