2.04.2004

All work and no play makes Megan a pissed off lady. But I do need the cash. The kittens need their ovaries removed and their shots injected, my car is about 2500 miles over the suggested oil change schedule limit thing, and someone is going to have to start paying rent in about a week. Oh ya, that's me. Those are about all my "needs" right now. That and the required amount of daily coffee that keeps me stable. Oh stability through drugs. I hate new years resolutions. I think they're pointless. For the majority, they last about a week, a month max. I hate TV sometimes. I wish there were some way to make your TV play only the shows you wanted to watch, all the time. I would program mine to play The Daily Show, The Simpsons, Strangers with Candy, Clarissa Explains it All (Fergface, ha!), Rocko's Modern Life, The Adventures of Pete and Pete, Looney Toons, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, The Brak Show, Space Ghost Coast to Coast/Cartoon Planet, Harvey Birdman... Wow, there are a lot of shows I enjoy, and I'm getting tired of listing them. Maybe TV is more important then I thought... Hm. I think my first child, if it be of the male variety, shall be named Calvin. There aren't hardly enough Calvins. And I always loved Calvin & Hobbes. Oh, that silly boy, who uses words I don't understand sometimes. When will he learn. Or maybe, when will I learn. (sigh) Anyway, yes, I just wrote a paper on some speech of George W.'s, and I'm exhausted. Stupid English muffin boy not closing for me. Whatta punk. I'm getting bored. It's always the same thing. When is life gonna mix it up for me. When I move to Pittsburgh, that's when. I've often thought that if I was friends with Conan O'brian then I wouldn't have a care in the world. Maybe I'll give him a call, and see if he wants to be my friend... I'm thinking about getting my lip pierced. Maybe that'll shake things up. The only problem with that is my friend was thinking about doing the same. The problem lies in the crazy minds of women. If I was to get it pierced, before or after her, she'd say, "Awesome," but mean, "You idea stealing bitch." And the problem there lies in the fact that she would probably be the millionth person to get her lip pierced. Unbeknownst to her... Ugh, stomach making crazy noises. Maybe I just need to watch The Royal Tenenbaums again. I wish summer was here. Now, thank you. Then I'd feel better. I'd feel like a million bucks. Two million. I just need to shed some weight. Like 40lbs. Then I'll be as happy as a clam. Assuming that clams are always happy, even when being eaten. That reminds me, the phrase "out of your cotton-pickin' mind." Where does that derive from. Racial slur? Maybe. I think it all begins with a slave named Jeffery, who decided to escape one night, and told his friend Barnebus, to which Barnebus replied, "Are you out of your cotton-pickin' mind?!?!?!?" That's what I think. Well, bed is calling. I probably had a million other random things to say, but they just aren't coming to the surface at the moment. Why do I even write, though. What am I achieving? The only thing I find in these rants is more crazy in my brain. Well, at least I'm not crazy yet. Maybe that's what it's doing for me. Helping me sort, like a filing cabinet. This way all my thoughts aren't bottled up in my head, so I don't start screaming and yelling and throwing and breaking things, like a crazy would do. I feel like doing that sometimes.

No comments: