2.04.2004

So irritated. Ugh. I hate how fast the world moves. How I have to run all over the place sometimes. And how people aren't courteous. I think maybe they want to be, but they don't want to look stupid. Too self oriented. I hate cars. I hate having to buy gas. I hate having to drive for a half hour to get to class everyday. And then having to look for a parking spot. I just hate all this daily bullshit. I'd like to enjoy myself. And I try to not let all this bother me, but it accumulates and then I just can't takes no more. I wish I was a cat. And just sat around all day. Playing with pieces of string. Eating catnip. That would be the life. Stupid cats, having it made and all. At any rate, it's a very lovely day. The sun is shining, and I'm getting my kerotein. I don't know how to spell that. If I had a dog I would name it "Spunky." I miss Rocko's Modern Life. Oh, and the guy that I work with that smells like English Muffins got fired. No more muffin cravings. And I like crosswords a lot.

No comments: