2.16.2004

She was standing in front of the door, shouting some alternate form of English. "She's drunk," I thought to myself, "and I'm hungry." She separates me from my home fries, so I forcefully push her to the side so that I can open the door. The door's locked. I'm confused. "Um, did you just push me?" she slurs at me. "Um, yeah..." I say, still confused. "Do you wanna go?" Go where? Now I'm very confused, and my stomach is still empty. I look inside the Corner Grill at the laughing face of Kelly, one of the waitresses. The drunk girl is wearing a white shirt and has a scar on her nose, yet still maintains a prissy aura. Now I remember her, she's the girl who was at Howard's, sitting at the bar with her tits hanging out. She had called Chris Anderson "sir," which made me scoff. Niki approaches the door, her eyes huge and full of rage. "Why is the door locked?" I'm thinking. And then the pieces fall into place. "Oh, now I get it..." crosses my mind. Niki unlocks the door. Oh thank god. Food now. Niki is on a cell phone, talking to the police. "Do you have any idea who I am?" drunky babbles. "My dad is a big time lawyer in Northwest Ohio!" Niki shows the girl that she's talking to the police. The girl bolts. I get it now. I laugh, find a seat and order my food. Finally.

No comments: