2.19.2004

Today was pretty bad. I'm going to sort of vent now, because I refrain from venting to anyone in person. I have gotten about five hours of sleep in the past 72 hours, and man does that suck. I could never be an insomniac, not full fledged anyway, because I love sleep. It is my haven of sorts. But I haven't had too much sleep as of late, and that makes me a bit cranky. I stayed up last night writting a paper, after having to close at work by myself. Woke up to go to class. Was very late, but I said to myself, "Self, you gotta go to class, it's imperative that you be responsible and don't skip." So I went, and all we did was sit in a pland, grayish room, and listen to this lady tell us how to use a computer. I tried not to sleep, but I couldn't resist. I also tried to make it look like I was in fact paying attention, by sitting up, and cocking my head to one side, so as to look like I was pondering or something, but still managed to fall asleep. I have this genetic tendency to fall asleep in any postion at any time or place, no matter how uncomfortable. Anyhow, somehow I woke up as my prof told us to "give her a hand," and did so. Drove home. Drank chocolate milk. Bad idea, having become lactose intolerant and all. But I couldn't resist the silky smooth taste. Started moving in right away. Did that until I had to work. My friend convinved me to close again. I figured I needed the money anyhow, and closing with this friend wouldn't be so bad because we laugh a lot. Turns out that a few hours later he convinced someone else to close for him, and I was stuck closing with incompitent people. Nice. Go to Grounds on break to hear other people problems. Around 11pm this Christian college group called "cru" With an umlat over the "u," comes in and there are like 40 of them. I do the best I can to help the front girl. We do just fine. The "cru" group is really nice to us. And leave us a $12 tip. Thanks. Oh so much. I decided that I'm just going to tell them that they didn't show much of God's love, and I'm going to tell all my athiest friend that Christians are stingy bastards, and that they should never go to church. That'll hit um where it hurts. Anyhow, work ends around 12:30. I find that I've locked my keys in my car. Walking home to get my other set. Walk past Howards. Hip-hop show I wanted to see. I go in. It was awesome. It really compensated for everything that went wrong today. Friends and fun. And I love seeing people love music. It really makes me a happy person. Because music is what I live for. And I've come to the conclusion that, with the acception of a few genres, I don't mind what music it is, as long as people feel it. Now there are some, such as Brittny Spears or any pop crap that don't count in that conclusion, for, in my mind, obvious reasons. I just like to see people who love music as much as I do. Anyhow, I'm really tired, and having a hard time typing and am misspelling a lot of things, and I don't really care to fix it right now. I'm a bad speller, and I know it. I was always the first one out in the Spelling B's. That reminds me, I need to purchase that Spelling B documentary. It's hilarious. Yes, so signing off...

No comments: