2.02.2004

Well. That was dramatic. Sometimes I amaze myself. But anyway, the past is in the past, so let's move on to greater things. Like the solution. Pittsburgh is the solution. I am going to move there. Away from the monotony of this town. Apart from that, I don't know. All I can think about right now is sex. I'm sure everyone has heard the "fact" that every human thinks about sex every 6 seconds. Well, that's probably true. I'd like to assume that no one is going to read this, so I will continue. And in the event that there are in fact people reading this... I'm not going to apologize or anything, because you probably want to hear what I am going to say, not because you think it might be profound or anything, just because I mentioned the word sex. Anyhow, yes, What is it about sex that is so... That's a stupid thought, but I can tell you what sucks about sex, bladder infections. Man oh man. There is nothing in the world that exceeds them in annoyance and agony. They are probably the worst thing that could happen to a girl. They ultimately control you for about 3 days. Relentlessly. And when you think they are gone... BAM! They aren't, and come back in super mega full force. Sometimes I debate whether or not I would pass up sex if I knew it would result in a bladder infection. Oh yeah, and then there's pregnancy. Which is funny, because that's pretty much the idea behind sex, to get pregnant. If you ignore the perks and all. Think about it, that's really all that sex is for: making babies. In a matter of speaking that is of course. Dolphins and humans are the only two animals that have sex for pleasure, or so I've heard. Anyway. I'm tired. So, I'm gonna go to bed. There is something that I probably cherish more then sex however, which is just sleeping next to someone. That's probably my most favorite thing in the world. There's just something about it. I don't know. Bed.

No comments: