2.08.2004

Yeah, so that was weird. I was about to "log in," and I saw this blog that said "Hot Ambercrombie Chick." So I thinks to myself, "Hey self, this oughta be a good laugh." *Click* Up pops pictures of "Amanda." "Hi, I'm a college freshman blah blah blah, I'm a philosophy major, let's talk about welfare." "Oh ya," I'm thinking, "Let us talk about welfare..." And then she turned out to be really smart and beautiful. It was humbling. It was ludicrous. I don't understand. How deceptive. Anyway. That kills me, seeing girls who are as equally intelligent as they are stunningly beautiful. I just think to myself, "That isn't right. No one should be given the full package." I mean come on now. What gives. Can't they have something wrong?! For real. I don't know. I suppose it shouldn?t matter. Comparing yourself to others never leads to any good. No good at all. Hm. I'm exhausted. I sure could go for some fun right now. Not even proverbial fun so much as, as something new. Oh, by the way, I have a plan for what I want to do in life. Yeah, I'm excited. So here's what I'm gonna do: Make films. Or movies, whatever. I was just thinking tonight about how I've made films in the past, and how much I enjoyed every second of it. Every tedious second. Hours and hours of editing were completely worth it. Because the project always got better, every second I was perfecting it. And the final outcome was magnificent. To me at least. I just really enjoy doing that. So that's what I'm going to do. Step one: Get camera. Step two: Get G5. Step three: Make movies. Now that's settled... I should be moved in by this week. Rapture. We're going to have a tuna party. My mom got me 5 lbs. of tuna for x-mas. Not in individual cans either. Oh no. Just one big can, with one big fuckin' fish on the label. Yup. Lenny and Carl are going to be euphoric. Licking their little kitty lips. And they deserve it. Because come this Saturday, their ovaries will be no more. [Insert evil laugh here] No, I really didn't want to take those away from them, but after seeing them in heat, I was grossly disgusted, and they just seemed miserable. I told them the other day that they were going to be inside cats once again. They said "yeay." In cat, of course. "Mew!" That's more like it. Man, I'm so bored right now. Just so goddamn bored. And unclean. Working at a pizza place, you just acquire filth by the minute. And I've worked all day today and yesterday. No shower since. Hm. Disgusting. Well... Hmph. I have a lot on my mind, but I can't really bring individual thoughts to the surface. They?re all just sort of buzzing about. Can?t catch them. Martha is bonkers, I'll tell you that much. I just had a stare down with her about ten minutes ago. I so won. And I think I scared her a lot. Who?s the alpha cat now, bitch. I think it will be nice to have an apartment to go to. A bit more personal, even though I'm living with someone. A place to go and be, instead of Grounds or... Grounds. That's sad. And ever so much more debauchery. Yesss! Looking forward to that. I think what I need right now is time alone, though. Solitary debauchery. A lot. Time a lot alone a lot... By myself. Sometimes I don't like only listening to my brain, but it needs to be done. And no more chicken. I'm quitting chicken, for real this time. Chicken is out! And I'm going to get my lip pierced. And I'm going to be honest all the time. And make friends. And I'm going to run ten miles a day, without stopping. Stay on a low/no carbohydrates diet. Write that novel. Win that nobel peace prize. Save that baby from that well. Eat my Wheaties. Fuck! I'm even going to start a band. And rock out. [cock in, thank you.] For real this time...

No comments: