3.02.2004

The transition into this warmth has been very weird. I'm very pleased, but still feel like I'm lacking something. Honesty, maybe? I want to know what people are thinking. All the time. What they feel like or essentially "are feeling," thinking, whatever. I don't know why. I just do. Just what's on their minds. I want to listen, and lately I feel as though I don't have anything to listen to, with exception of cars to footsteps of people walking by. I learned last night not to dabble with the past. I just read so many things that I wrote in high school. It was ridiculous and depressing. And as I often do at night, I felt very futile and aged. Every second I'm creating a memory of sorts, and I neglect it, to look into the future or back into the past. Smells do this a lot. I put on "Burt's Bees Lip Balm" today, and had a million images from the past passed through my mind's eye. It was bittersweet, you know? Sad, but refreshing. Well, I have a test to take. Maybe I'll write later, I've been busy moving myself, and being lazy and not lazy. "We both love to talk... and not talk... ...We could talk or not talk forever... Mmhm." By the way. Note to self, say "e-gad" more. I used to say it, or at least write it. I guess I forgot...

No comments: