6.20.2004

I still haven't gotten my drawers back. Or begun reading The Secret of the Old Mill. But I did just eat a Boca Burger and it was exquisite. Last night involved much dancing and a bit of ridiculous razamatchazah. Drinking is funny to me. My friend once asked me why drinking was such a fuss, because he didn't get it. I told him that it was just a few hours in which people go crazy and have fun, then proceed to get sick or depressed or embarrassed. I usually just get depressed, even if I kept to myself through the phases of drunk. I don't know where I'm going with this, maybe I'm just thinking about weddings, because I went to one last night. Yes, weddings. They are certainly strange things, weddings are. I don't get them. They're sort of creepy. I don't know. I'm pretty tired. I think I'm going to take off my blue pantyhose and sleep for a stint. I certainly refer to myself quite a bit in this "online journal." Then watch American Splendor, which I'm really excited about. I think it's going to be good, but here's to hoping. Whatever that means...

No comments: