6.28.2004

Wow. I have been consistently happy for a few days now. It's crazy awesome. When I have those moments where I recognize my contentment, I always feel like I'm momentarily going to die. For instance, a good example of this would be in Donny Darko, when, in the end, sorry to give this away for those who haven't seen it, but if you haven't, what the hell is wrong with you, anyway, so he's going to bed, and laughing, and then that jet engine falls on him. That's how I feel. When I'm driving and realize how happy I am, I feel like I'm about to get T-boned or my engine will explode. Or something along the lines of that, which would inevitably kill me. Anyway. I went to Pittsburgh for a day a few days ago. It's was crazy and wonderful and spontaneous. Made me happy. wow. continue.

"But I learned fast how to keep my head up 'cause I know there is this side of me that wants to grab the yoke from the pilot and just fly the whole mess into the sea."

No comments: