10.14.2004

Today is Thursday, which is like a Friday to me, and Friday being like a Thursday, Saturday is still Saturday, and Friday, too. And Sunday is still Sunday. Today has been full of events, but I don't care to go into them. Not necessarily "bad" events, just interesting interludes with life, I suppose. But through most of it, I was listening to The Moon and Antarctica, which is such a good album. It's so versitle to me because I can remember being so utterly depressed and listening to it, or euphorically happy. Today I was very content, and it appeased that. How marvelous. I did get new glasses though, I don't know how I feel about them. I wonder if I look better without glasses, but glasses involve much less maintainence. I'm not indifferent, but I don't like or dislike them. I'm running on very little sleep, and am starving half to death right now. I am so incredibly tired. I can taste it. I like the phrase, "It's all the rage!" It slays me. I'm listening to this really soothing mix I made the other day, and it is just lulling me! Last night I wrote this really strange poem, I wish I had it now. I'd read it to you. But no dice. It was an explanation for my ... nevermind.

No comments: