10.13.2004

Not good enough. My crying spells have started up again. I think I may know why, but what a strange reason. I wonder if my excess of emotion is normal. If people usually get this way. I don't think I did before. Maybe that was because I was younger, and it was a relief. Or because of robots. There's a really strange episode of SeaLab on. It is the weirdest one. Chubby cox. For those who are familiar, I think you'll know what one I'm talking about. Ooh my... I just found a bottle of wine, so I'm going to drink it, and think about all these wonderful things I would like, or would like to do right now.. All these dreams I have. Irrational and way way too passionate. I want to live somewhere else. I'm ready for a new epoch. Should I try harder or ease up for my own sake. I need to hide out again.

This machine will not communicate
These thoughts and the strain I am under


Immerse your soul in love
Immerse your soul in love


Here's another thing from my old journal:

Actually.

Looking for that mouth to mouth resuscitation
Looking for that mouth to mouth sensation
"To restore consciousness, vigor, or life"
I'm drowning in my own desire
Sinking deeper is this loneliness
Maybe I can suck my own blood dry
Or rattle off my own bones
I'd like to leave that up to you
Actually.


Here's a revised rant I wrote a long time ago:

Sometimes I wonder what else there is to lose
Else
No debate over gain
He tells me to slow down
And it sounds like he knows
I'll do anything you say
Anything you tell me to do
We have set ourselves up
To speak and receive
People I don't even know
Telling and giving advice
Me, listening
And I'll do anything, you say
Words are like omens
Projected over radiowaves
A time and a place
A thought process
Will make anyone
Do just about anything
They don't even try
We listen anyway
So slow down, please
Okay.




I think I may have become too overly confident. I should probably stop while I'm ahead.




Immerse your soul in love
Immerse your soul in love.


No comments: