1.02.2005

i don't know what i'm saying
i hit my head
my brain swelled up like a leech
the blood the throbbing
pound pound
(um) tell me everything

whadyu say about me (ahk)
when we wore tweed
in the winter weather months
when the walls where falling in
held up by a box spring mattress
and the cats burrowed in em, tore em apart
the ceiling was stained brown and yellow
by sick pipes
bad water
beer bottles- tops, tabs- cigarette butts (what..)
cushion change
in the vacuum bag
i found an entire smoke and five dollars
the cats don't have food or water
litter what litter
it's already been filled to the rim with waste
i'm scared most of the time
especially of the bath room
i'll sit on the couch alone
and try to ignore everything that's moving
in the corners of my eyes
but here i am
here we are

No comments: