5.30.2006

i step into this room and open my mouth to talk
but seem to have forgotten all the thoughts i've had over the past twelve hours
so instead of saying anything
i just put on some music
and blow my brains out
i mean
literally
i sit like a drug addict
staring off not blinking
listening to this
so happy i'm almost dry heaving



two people
one man stands up midsentence and asks me, are my pants on backwards
he turns and i see the zipper in the back and say, yes sir they are
he tells me he's tired his wife is out of town and he needs coffee
i give him coffee

an engineer talks to me for twenty minutes straight, no breath
telling me an array of engineering tales, with terminologies i don't understand
he assumes i do
yeah.. yeah.. oh!.. yeah.. wow.. huh..
i become so awkward within myself i begin stabbing my thumb into my side
as hard as i can.
the only word i remember him saying is mathematics.
mathematics.
and i thought, that is a really good word
repeating it in my head quite a few times
amidst saying, yeah.. hmm..
mathematics.



now i'm electric
motherfuckahs
you can't stop this
mc suckahs

get your damn hands off my microphone
give it to me
it's gold chains property.

oh! gold tooth in several days.
bitches.

No comments: