1.18.2008

{fourteen hours.}

it has been too cold in this house to function like a normal human being. it's not even that cold really. but somehow this building retains frigidness. i took a bath and slipped into bed last night around about 8pm. wondering if i was going to fall asleep, or just rest. i woke up many times. while it was still dark. and after the sun had come up. but with the windows frosted over and my own breath very evident, i just couldn't get out of the covers. my feet were finally warm, and i wasn't about to change that. finally, and very carefully, i stretched my arm out from the covers to check was time it was. quarter to ten am. really? what is my life? also there's a huge spider bite on my leg now. my knee. huge and itchy. my least favourite emotion.

i dreamt i was pregnant a lot. it was really exciting for some reason. my stomach was gigantic, and i was climbing up grassy hills holding it. i was elated. i ended up having puppies, seven or so, and kept them in my apron. while i played tennis.

1 comment:

KJH said...

These last three posts were just wonderful.