1.24.2008

{tonsil hockey house.}

overdraft fees blow. but not as much as i do apparently. financially speaking. also i can't sleep. which isn't fun. getting paid once a month is vicious. at least i have strawberry jam. as in the album, which i haven't listened to in a while. good girl/carrots still incinerates my brain heart. but not as much as spaghetti sauce destroys my digestive system. word to the wise, i don't care how hungry you are, or how much you love processed tomatoes, don't eat spaghetti sauce like it's soup. because it's not. i tried to convince myself otherwise. my mom called it "dynamite" when i was a kid... i think you know what i mean.

anyway. damn my addictions! they have foiled my financial state once again. but i've made this bed, so i'm going to sleep in it. unlike my literal bed, which is allowing no sleep whatsoever. life is still good. wish me luck.

No comments: