4.27.2008

{over-under stimulation?}

today i realized my ass is huge. i always knew it was big, but me from the backside... good god... from the front everything seems okay. i'm a doughy lady, but wow. i guess i had no idea.

anyway. so this week was crazy. how was yours? sundays always exhaust my brains emotional department. it's like a surreal come down from the entire week in one day. i don't usually talk to anyone; i just sit and watch the world go by mostly. i tend to feel lonely, lost, and at odds with humanity. like a stupid sinner i guess. probably because i'm hung over. and my body has chemical qualms with booze. i want to go on an adventure. or take a nap.

also i resemble a hobo right now. and there are so many people on this beautiful day, walking about with each other, holding hands and smelling good. i am quite the antithesis. also i am financially retarded. word to the wise, if you don't have any money, don't buy booze. unless you really want to hate yourself.

i wish i had a pizza. and some movies. that's exactly what i want right now. someone send me these things. i require them. i also wish i had my bike, which is in the southeast right now. i need that as well. and a new tattoo. and some sandwiches. if i hadn't spent this weekend busting my ass and then drinking a lot, right now would be a great time to have a drink. but all that alcohol has left a sour taste in my mouth. all i ate today was cheesecake. lots and lots of cheesecake. for which to add to my already huge ass. it smells like cooking meats out here. i want five cheeseburgers. and a hot dog.

No comments: