10.10.2003

I've been snapping a lot lately. I'll be having some stupid, petty conversation with someone, usually my closer friends, and it will turn in to a small argument, disagreeing ideas, so I decide to just stop talking. They however chose to continue, and even if it's just their final two cents, I snap. I'll scream something, and they'll tell me I'm flippin out. And I don't know if that's true or not. I don't know where these emotions are coming from either. I just know I've been snapping. Um...I just read this, and it made me feel a lot better. Thanks Scout...

"meg,

ya know, mood rings are funny things. mine changes color out of no where. it didn't even explain what the colors meant on the package so i never know how i feel. i have to just feel what i feel instead of lookin at this handy ring that i have. i want to know what i feel without having to look deep into my soul. i'll make up my own code:


green w/ yellow outside will mean that i'm all hot and bothered about something. example: mr rogers comes on tv and starts changing his shoes. my ring turns green with yellow outside because i mean why would you change your shoes to go into your house. why wouldn't you just wear no shoes. i mean its your house mr rogers!! come on now.


yellow with pink outside will mean that my favorite simpsons episode is on. ya know the one where they turn into the thompsons and they move into the boat house and then sideshow bob follows them cause he wants bart dead and thats why they moved because bob wrote them letters in his own blood. then the rakes. and the brownie and the chain saw. thats good stuff. too bad it hasn't turned yellow with pink outside yet. i miss sideshow bob. maybe someday


all black will mean that i just got out of the shower cause thats what it looks like when i get out of the shower. thats ring sure is smart.


blue with light blue outside will mean that i am hungry. simple as that


uh oh, better go, its turning blue with light blue outside. i must follow the ring. its the master of me. why did i just write that i think its taking over my brain. mood rings are good must buy more mood rings mood rings mood rings mood rings mood rings mood rings mood rings

love scout"


Scout wrote that to me about two years ago. I miss her. Well, I've run out of things to say again. I think I'm going to go turn off my brain now. There's a bottle of wine with my name on it.



No comments: