10.11.2003

Wrote this a long time ago...

smells like burning skin
hold the match as long as you can
until it hurts
let it burn
until it scars
let it burn
until you bleed
let it burn

searing flesh
this once so hollowed body
this once so hollowed mind
a coincidence of fate
ironically placed
in my mind
my thoughts
my dreams
my world
of hope that comes when it pleases
and leaves every chance it gets
ungrateful visitor
fuck you

scathing skin
blistering bleeding, red
...It burns...
to black
let it bleed
destroying nerves
feeling no pain
melting skin
and I feel no pain
scarred
numb
tired and bleeding
bleeding
___________
forever scarred
and
I feel nothing...


Interesting. I burnt myself at work today, er, yesterday, so it's appropriate. Stupid fucking ovens. However, it is really neat to see your skin melted. Polished and scarred. I like scarres. You can't die without a few scars. I think there's a Fight Club reference in there. Fuck.

No comments: