10.28.2003

ljasdl;g a;odfhv; advoidhs v09uzcxvlkj ioher09uflzxckv z;lcxk angry..... so so so angry!!!!!!! I can't type swear words on this computer. I can't type swear words on this stupid fu.cking computer. It just erased everything I wrote this piece of s.hit!!!! So full of rage I think I'm going to...Ok. Nevermind, I'm really excited. I'm staying the night at my parents. Too tired to drive home. Just finished essay. So full on jazz information right now. Anyway, I'm excited because I'm going to go onto the roof outside my window and smoke a CIGARETTE! Yeah, that's right folks. I'm doing it for nostalgia's sake. Smokes taste so much better when you're doing them and don't want to get caught. Now I'm thinking of all the wonderful nights I spent smoking cigs and joints out my window. Such nice times. So hilarious. Once I dropped my makeshift piece, and it rolled down the roof and to the ground. I had to go downstairs and retrieve it while my family was watching TV. Trying to act all cool and sober. I don't know. I wish I had some pot right now, and for the last month. If I had only money... I'm sort of getting bored of my present residence. Don't know why. Once again, money would be useful, for which to rent a home for myself and maybe friends. That'd be nice. My new favorite word is "blast". Like, "Blast! I left my car keys inside!" Or "Blast! I don't have any weed! But if I did..." Well, I'm tired. To bed!!!

No comments: