10.26.2003

Tomorrow is a Tuesday. I talk about people I think are, well, there's no real good way to put it, people who aren't doing anything with there lives. I somtimes think they are, for lack of a better term, pathetic. But what am I doing? Maybe the fact of the matter is that I'm too young and busy right now, but maybe that's just an excuse. I certainly hope I can keep focused on my goals and dreams. I don't want to be like all those people I know who settled for less and tell me they are happy with where they are. I try not to judge them for that, maybe they are happy, all I know is I couldn't do that. I don't want that with all my heart. I don't want to live the life that billions and trillions of other people have lived. And I don't see what's so appealing about that lifestyle. You know the one, where you marry and pop out some kids get a fulltime job you hate, but you have to bring home the bacon somehow, then all your kids are grow and you retire, realize you've wasted your life, but try to justify it otherwise. Then you live a little more until your kids have to take care of you. Then you die. Really really sad in my book. (sigh) I just don't know.

No comments: