10.11.2004

Yes! I just read a hefty portion of my posts on the thing journal, and my goodness, I am great. I make myself laugh more than anyone else could. I feel like I should recap. February 1st and 7th struck me. So did November 11th and my birthday last year. I tell the weirdest stories. Talking about sex and bladder infections. How jealous of cats I am. How for a long time I dreamt about cutting all of my hair off. How I should call Conan O'Brien up, and ask him to be my friend. I also use the phrase, "happy as a clam" a lot. Wierd. But the weirdest part was that almost exactly a year ago I wrote about how I had been reading all of my old posts from my old blog, "Subject To Change," which is from my junior year in High School. I wonder if that still exists. Anyway, I just love it, and want to read it all, but have to finish my job. How delightful I am to myself sometimes. It's funny though, because when I get this happy, I find that I am very confused about it, and before thinking about how great it is, I wonder what's wrong with me. What is wrong with me? I am especially happy. AH! I FEEL LIKE I CAN'T MAKE THESE WORDS BIG ENOUGH TO EXPRESS WHAT I'M FEELING INSIDE!!! sighing now. Okay, I'm getting really overwhelmed right now, and I think I might cry. So before I get frustrated because I can't explain myself I'm gonna go. This is a riot. My eyes fill with water and I think, "That's more like it." How funny is that?! Maybe it's because I'm out of cigarettes. That's depressing. Well, let's finish this off with a hilarious thought I just had: They say the average human thinks about sex every 6 seconds. Well I think, with a little determination and hard work I have managed to get that down to 3 and a half.

No comments: